Friday, January 28, 2011

Ryan Gosling...Your Face Makes Me Happy


Supposedly...
Great weather in L.A.
But I wouldn't know...
I'm stuck behind these walls
With the cold central A/C on
And a portable mini heater on the floor to my left burning up my calf

I must be a little late
but Ryan Gosling...
Charmer...
Looking at his face...
All up in the January 2011 issue of  GQ
It helps...
To look sometimes

Target is evil...
Went in to buy a few things and left with like 100 bucks worth of "I need this..."

Stopped by the Nordstroms in Santa Monica
Had a whole section of perfection...
Phillip Lim, Alexander Wang, Elizabeth & James, Rag & Bone, and Helmut Lang...
(they don't have all these at the one in the Southbay Area...no wonder)
I've already looked and felt their collection this season earlier this month...
But THAT feeling never gets old...
The softness of their tees and ribbed tanks...
The way there's always a 5mm of space in between each piece...
I hate when clothes are hung tight against eachother...
We don't give them a chance to breathe...
To hang loose... 
"Only you are crazy enough to think a shirt and a pair of trousers need to breathe....you are insane"
This is what my friends would say to me...
Yes,
They're my friends...
ESP during Happy Hour

Enjoy your Friday

Ray Ban
ULTRA Sunglasses (RB2157K)
280 - 400 Bucks

Nixon
42-20 Chrono
400 Bucks

Wildfox Couture
Happy Slasher Tee
44 Bucks (On Sale)

Alexander Wang Rocco Duffel
Spring 2011

Alexander Wang
Lapel-pocketed
550 Bucks
(saw this at Nordstroms in Santa Monica)
@ netaporter.com

Alexander Wang
Ines Oxford Patent-Leather Shoes
425 Bucks
  
Harajuku Lovers
Candy Girls Silver Studded Heart Earrings
26 Bucks

GQ January 2011
And a pen... 
To circle all the things you love about him...
And that doesn't mean it has to be Ryan Gosling...
For me...
It's been someone else lately...
Circling all the thing I like about him...
In my head...

Love,
L







25 comments:

  1. Wang's Rocco Duffle is on the top 10 of my wishlist, cool post!
    xx

    Henar
    ...OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love leather pant!!!hope you learn to do the camara!kisses

    www.cailinplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE RYAN GOSLING!!
    as well as those bags and shoes :)

    xo

    http://classy-and-sassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ryan gosling. what an amazing amazing gorgeously beautiful man. i hope it works out with the one in your head!
    xo
    secondtroy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need the glasses the watch the bag and the leather ALEXANDER WANG SHORTS =) I DIE
    love ryan gosling
    http://2inscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it all!
    Your blog is lovely!
    http://leatherjacketsrougelips.blogspot.com/
    Check and follow :) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. - love the wildfox tee

    http://alabasterlover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey thanks for dropping by and the lovely comment :) im now following ya :D wanna follow each other? :)* xxx es.

    http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

    ps. i like the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI I love the Wang bag and I love your blog. I follow your blog too, with Bloglovin ;)

    http://fashiondoesntexist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely blog and post, dear<3 Hope to see you on my blog. You are also welcome to follow<3

    http://julia-louise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the ray ban wayfarers!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love love love all of these things! those shorts are awesome, that shirt is really cute, and i like that bag a lot!!!!!

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen those Alexander Wang shoes on his website.

    http://vi-vant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahah! I think we need a blog post called "Chace Crawford... Your face makes me happy." LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for your comment, dear<3 yes we can follow each other? i just followed you<3 please follow back then :)

    http://julia-louise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am in love with Ryan Gosling... he is gorgeous!!!

    Im going to LA next month, so is i am excited and very happy about the good weather, but mostly because I want to go shopping.... yeiiii!!!!!

    thanks for your comment, your blog is awesome... i like it!!!

    xx
    mariale

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing post! Love all the stuff on the pic... great selection!

    And Ryan Gosling is such a hottie... ;o)

    *From Munich With Love*
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  18. He is hott!!! I love the post!!!

    www.jcatherinethoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. love that watch and shoes
    your blog is amazing
    I'm now a new follower :) please follow me back!

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. ryan gosling!
    <3 <3 <3

    http://teapotsandcupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. <3 to all the stuff here. Specially I like the watch and sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The celebrity representation of cigarettes didn't stop with Johnny Depp Marlboro Red Cigarettes. Next up, we saw Katherine Heigl using an electronic cigarette on the David Letterman show Newport Cigarettes, displaying the sentiment that many have about smokeless cigarettes: that they're a great alternative to both tobacco cigarettes and also don't contain the very large amount of harmful chemicals and toxins in the liquid Cheap Cigarettes, which is turned to vapor that's inhaled by the smoker. Smokers were also pleased to find that the invention worked well for helping people quit smoking entirely Marlboro Lights, as with e-liquid, you can take steps down in the amount of nicotine, so eventually people get down to smoking them without any nicotine at all Cigarette Tobacco For Sale.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts